NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Dragon: The April Loot Crate

The twentieth of each month brings childlike excitement. My subscription box called Loot Crate is in the mail and on its way to my mail box. What is Loot Crate you ask? "Loot Crate is the monthly gear and swag club for those that live and embrace the geek and gaming lifestyle". I love this concept since it makes every month feel like Christmas. The only thing known about the box before it ships is the theme. If you would like to know more about Loot Crate is you can check out the Loot Crate website. On to the LOOT!


I really like this months theme and the contents of this box. The dragon shield screen wiper is something I really need. The "dragon jerky" and dog tags are cool as well. I haven't tried the jerky yet but I'm sure its going to be good. The D20 foam die is very cool. I may have to use it in a future DnD game. The random item was the Game of Thrones vinyl figure blind box. I pulled Rob Stark. He wasn't the character I wanted but it's cool. I also picked up "The Nord" from the elder scrolls series. I think it's a promo for the upcoming MMORPG set in the Elder Scrolls universe. I can't wait for next months crate! If you would like to subscribe to Loot Crate, you can use my personal link if you want to subscribe (http://mbsy.co/cQvM)!

Let me know what you think about the blog, leave a comment! Thanks

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment