NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Loot Crate August 2015 Theme: Villans 2




Taken from Loot Crate email release: "We took a hero's journey in July, but this August, we're turning up the heat! Get ready for the strike back, the revenge, the evil electric boogaloo! This month, join us as we cower in fear at the return of the Villains! Whether they're terrifying or tragic, something about bad guys and gals is just plain fun. Probably the snazzy outfits, army of henchmen and totally relatable "treat yo' self to some sweet loot" attitude. Anyway, we're celebrating our darker side with epic items from Marvel, an exclusive DC figure and more (including a unique wearable we've never put in a crate before)! It's good to be bad."

Last year's Villains crate was pretty sweet. We got the Joki shirt, Deadpool socks, and some other villain themed items. Last months Hero 2 crate was great which gives me hope that the Villains sequal will be just as good. I'm excited, I hope you are too.

If you would like to subscribe to Loot Crate, use this LINK, and the cupon code SAVE3 for $3.00 off your first crate. I also get credit towards my account if you use this link.

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment