NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Miniature Mondays: Reznik 2 Update


Sorry This Took So Long

After taking months off of painting this miniature I finally got some inspiration to finish it. With the release of Warmachine "MK3" I want to finish as many miniatures as possible. I've finished the horses, the wheels and a wrack. Need to do some touch ups on the horses but that shouldn't be difficult. Need to start painting the chariot, and finish the base, the other wrack and flags. I should have this done in a month or so.

Lift Heavy and Level Up!




Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment