NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Front Squat PR

I hit a new PR for my front squat. My 3 rep max so far is 225lbs. I have not attempted a heavier weight. It sounds weird but "the weight felt good". My grip was struggling toward the last rep but I managed to stabilize it. I had a lot of encouragement and cheering from my class. Another member even gave me some tips which will definitely help in the future.
I love using my Fastlifts now. I fee really stable in the bottom position which gives me a lot of confidence in my lifts. I even did a metcon in them. I will probably do a write up on them eventually. I need to log more hours in the box with them. Thanks for reading, happy lifting.

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment