NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Miniature Mondays: Anson Durst


After sitting on my desk for a few months, I finally decided to start assembling Anson Durst. Thankfully, it was an easy build, with not a lot of parts. I had to pin a few things together and I'm a bit worried about the shield. I'm also putting him on a brick base to match the other paladins in my army. I've played two proxy games with him and I'm excited to field him in the coming months.

I'm not abandoning the Reznik 2 build. I just finished assembling parts of his chariot and I need to prime them.  I will try finish him before I start on painting Durst.

Lift Heavy and Level Up!









Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment