NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Wargame Wednesday: Natural 1 Podcast


 A few guys from the Limitless Fails Gaming Group (LFGG) and a few people from TigerBrewed Gaming have teamed up to start a podcast. The podcast is called Natural 1, and it will be focused mainly on wargaming, the hobby and some board games as well. We started this podcast as a way for us to share our experience wargaming on Guam. We also want to spread awareness about wargaming to other listeners currently living here.

This is our introductory episode where the hosts introduce themselves. We talk about how we started wargaming and the games we like to play. Any feedback will be appreciated. I will also be posting links to new episodes as well.

Link: https://natural1671.wordpress.com/2015/12/30/natural-1-podcast-ep-0/

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment