NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

November 2016 Bam Box Theme: Adult Cartoons

Image taken from the Bam Box website.

Adult Cartoons

Last month's theme was okay. Horror films are not my thing but I did like the autograph prints. I was thinking about canceling but then they announced this month's theme. I grew up watching most of these shows. My parents and grandparents did not want me to watch shows like the Simpsons and Bevis and Butthead. I'm an adult now and I can watch anything I want! I'm excited to see what the prints are going to be this month especially the autographed item. Lets hope it's something good!

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment