NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Limitless Fails Gaming Group at EpixCon 2017

Limitless Fails Gaming Group at EpixCon 2017

The people at EpixCon 2017 have approved our exhibitor application for this years EpixCon. It has only been four months since NeoCon 2017 but we are excited to have a space to display and demo some games. 

Game Demos

Warmachine
Guild Ball
Gundam Skirmish
Infinity

We will be holding a demo of these games at different times during the convention.

Miniature Displays

We will have displays of Warmachine/Hordes some Warhammer 40,000 and some other small games.

Painting Display

We will also have someone doing some miniature painting.

If you're going to attend this convention, check out our booth. Feel free to ask us any questions.

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment