NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

My Week As Rx (Probably Scaled): March 21 - March 27


Monday

Redid 16.4 and did better by 8 reps. Check out the post HERE!

Wednesday

Partner WOD - Partner Murph

Run (800 m)
100 pull ups
200 push ups
300 air squats
Run (800 m)

I've never done Murph but it's a famous workout. Just watching the games athletes last year get through it was impressive. Wednesday I had the opportunity to get through half of it and it was crazy. I can't imagine doing it by myself. Thankfully I had a good partner to push me.

The run was done together and we broke up the other reps into 20 rounds of Cindy. The first 800 m was okay since I was fresh. I didn't take off quickly and kept pace with my partner. We alternated rounds of Cindy which went well until my eighth round where my triceps were starting to give out. I went to failure and I wasn't able to complete my last round of push ups. My partner and I swapped, and he did push ups while I did his air squats. We completed the run and finished at 27:40.

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment