NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

The Bam! Box Unboxing: Adult Cartoon


What is the Bam Box?

The Bam Box is monthly subscription box for collectors. Each month contains nerdy and geeky items as well as autographed collectibles. The Bam Box also has an auto upgrade and instant winner system. You could receive extra items or automatically receive an upgrade to an item in the box. Upgrade examples are variant pin, print and comic colors.

What's in the Box?


The pin for this month is from South Park. You could have received Cartman or Kenny as well. I really like Chef from the earlier seasons of the show. He was one of  my favorite characters before Isaac Hayes went nuts. 


The first item is a metal print of Homer Simpson. It's a very interesting item and would look great on my wall. I love the Simpsons and have been a fan of it since I was younger. My grandparents didn't like me watching it which only made it cooler!


The first autographed item is from Dynamite Comics. It's signed by cover artist Ken Haesar. Not a big fan of Betty Boop and would have liked something different. The comic books in these boxes have been misses for me. I was hoping for something more mainstream like Marvel or DC.


The next autographed item is from cosplayer Kristen Lanae. While it's a sexy picture, it's not for me. I'm not a big fan of cosplay and this item is wasted on me. I will probably try and sell it on ebay.


The last autographed item is "Bevis and Butthead Attack Rick and Morty" by KC Day. This is my favorite item in this box since it's a mash up of two great shows. I will definitely be putting this up on the wall soon.

Final Thoughts

While this was a great theme the people at Bam Box missed the mark. I was hoping for more mainstream adult cartoon items and something more than just prints. This was a make or break box and I'm sad to say I will not be renewing my subscription. I had high hopes for this service after seeing past boxes but the last two months have been disappointments. I'm sure other subscribers liked all the items this month but I'm not one of them. If the quality and variety of items change in the upcoming months, I may resubscribe. 

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment