NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Miniature Mondays: Boar


Attacking Midfielder: Boar

I haven't done much painting lately but I just got back from Europe and picked up some brushes. A Da Vinci, a few Raphaels and some Rembrandts. Seeing all the museums in Europe has inspired me to continue painting and has renewed my interest. I can't wait to try out my new brushes on a few models. Since I painted Ox instead of Boar, I decided he would be next. I'll be following the same scheme but I'll be slightly changing some colors. I want to finish this guy over the next week or two. He's one of my favorite characters from the game. Here are some pictures before I paint him. 





Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment