NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

October 2016 Bam Box Theme: Watching


Taken from the Bam! box website.

A New Subscription Box

After visiting the many museums in Europe, I have found a new appreciation for art. We purchased a few prints from various museums and we are planning to hang around our house. Besides fine art, I also wanted to display art pieces from my nerdier side which is why I decided to subscribe to the Bam! Box. This monthly subscription box comes with at least one autographed item and is worth about $60+. Every box  may have an upgrade or limited edition items. 1 in 10 boxes also contains an extra autographed item.

I've seen a few unboxings and I like the items that come in it. The signed items are what interest me the most. I hope they include a few prints that I can frame and hang up. I'm not a huge horror fan but I decided to sign up for this month anyway. I hope I get some good stuff. I might cancel after, we will see how it goes.

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment