NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Miniature Mondays: Brant Benoit aka Ghool


I haven't finished painting Princess but I have been watching miniature videos on YouTube. One of my favorite painters to watch is Brant Benoit. He's won multiple awards from Wyrd and Privateer press. I've been reading his articles on Hand Cannon Online, since I started playing Warmachine and Hordes. He also started making videos which are great for beginners. If you have questions, you can comment on his YouTube videos and he usually gets back to you quickly. He's one of my painting role models and I hope to reach his level one day.

You can check out his YouTube page here.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment