NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Barbells and Boxcars: Episode 15

Back From the Holiday Break

The podcast is back from the holiday break. Rodel and I were extremely busy and our schedules didn't line up. We didn't play any table top games either for the same reason. In this episode we recap our holiday season. We discuss some pr's and the increased intensity during CrossFit classes. We also talk about video games that we have been playing and are excited to play in the upcoming year. 

If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or email them barbellsandboxcars@gmail.com. Check out the Barbells and Boxcars Facebook Page as well as the Limitless Fails Gaming Group Facebook Page. Also, Follow us on Twitch and watch us play some live table top games!

RSS Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/BarbellsAndBoxcars

LinkEpisode 15

Drop the Controller and Get at It!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment