NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Miniature Mondays: Blood of Martyrs (Finished)

Blood of Martyrs (Finished)

I finally finished the Blood of Martyrs after weeks of sitting on the table. I also played him in a game yesterday with his warcaster Thyra. I had fun painting this model and tried some new blending techniques. I tried to do some two brush blending on the shoulders but it didn't come out as smooth as I wanted it. It's a great start though and my technique will get better with more practice. 

This model was also a lesson in purchasing miniatures second hand. The sword was broken at the tip and I couldn't fix it. Also, half of the left fist was cut off, presumably to fit the sword. The next time I purchase a model, I'll be sure to look at all the pictures first. Let me know what you think in the comments below and thanks for stopping by. 

Lift Heavy and Level Up!







Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment