NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Euro Trip 2016: Amsterdam Video

Euro Trip 2016: Amsterdam Video

The video below is the last leg of our European honeymoon. Amsterdam was a favorite city of ours and we would love to go back and do more exploring. After using my GoPro Hero 3 for the duration of the trip, I'm tempted to get a Hero 4. I would upgrade to the newer Hero 5 but it's not compatible with my Feiyu Tech gimbal.

The music track we used was Sheppard's "Keep Me Crazy" which doesn't allow the video to play on mobile devices. I did not know it would be restricted but it can't be helped now. Thanks for watching.



Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment