NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Miniature Mondays: Malekus, the Burning Truth (Finished)

Malekus is Done

This model has been done for at least a month. Laziness combined with birthdays, family gatherings and general busyness, has stopped me from taking some finished pictures. I will try to be better going forward.

One of the things I need to work on is model prep. After painting, I started to see some mold lines and gaps that should have been filled. This was the first time working with Privateers new plastic which was great to work with. I need to focus on basic model prep and hopefully, future models will not have those glaring mold lines! Overall, I'm happy with the final mini. It's one of my bests minis which is encouraging. I looked at a few of my early models and I am proud of how far I've come. The only way to get better is more practice.  

Lift Heavy and Level Up!




Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment