NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Miniature Mondays: Vanquisher, Heavy Warjack (Classic)

Miniature Mondays: Vanquisher, Heavy Warjack (Classic)

I picked up a small warjack lot that included the classic Vanquisher. I assembled and painted two plastic Vanquishers but this will be my first metal heavy. I'm not a fan of working with metal, especially when I have to pin arms and legs. I like the weight of the model and it should look cool on the table. I can see why these models were re-sculpted in plastic/resin. The arms are stuck in one position because of the joint slots. The legs are one metal piece as well. Despite the lack of poseability, I'm excited to paint one of these since it's one of the original Privateer Press warjacks. Check out the pictures below. 

Lift Heavy and Level Up!




Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment