NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

New Strength Cycle: Deadlifts and Bench Press


For the next few weeks I will be on a new strength cycle, deadlifts and bench press. This is great since I need to strengthen my pulls. We tested our three rep max deadlift and bench press. My deadlift has increased by 10 lb to 325 lb and my bench press has stayed the same as 205 lb. Hopefully over the next few weeks I'll be able to hit new PR's by the end of the cycle.

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment