NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Miniature Mondays: Reznik2 and Durst


Finally Finished

After months of procrastination and loss of interest in painting, I finished my two Protectorate Warcasters that have been sitting on my table. I found some painting inspiration and they were completed in no time. Reznik2 was a pain but worth it. He looks great on the battle field and hopefully I build a better list for him in MK3. So far, I'm 0-2 but I know I can play him better.




I also finished Durst. I should have finished him a lot sooner but I dropped him and he came apart. I was bummed about it but I dropped him in some cleaner and assembled him. My clumsiness might have been a blessing in disguise however because I pinned him in more places. Hopefully he's more durable. I haven't played him in any lists yet but I'm sure I can find something great.



I'm not sure what's next for the painting table. I have a Devout and Testament assembled but I need to prime them. I really want to put Thyra and unit of Daughters together as well. I also have some Guild Ball models to paint! So many models, so little time. Let me know what you think about the models. Leave a comment at the bottom. Thanks for reading!

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment