NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

One Night in Karazhan: A Hearthstone Adventure


I don't post about Hearthstone but I'm very excited for the upcoming adventure, One Night in Karazhan. I quit playing World of Warcraft (WoW) before the Burning Crusade expansion was released and didn't pick the game back up until the later months of Wrath of the Lich King. I missed out on the Kharazan raid which I hear, was one of the best raids. Since I didn't get to experience the raid, I hope this Hearthstone adventure is just as fun. The last adventure, League of Explorers was awesome and knowing Blizzard, this will be the same.

This adventure will add 45 new cards to Hearthstone. This adventure will contain a prologue and four wings. The first wing will be released on August 11 and the last wing will be released September 1. The prologue will be free and the four wings, as a bundle, will cost $19.99. If you want to buy individual wings you can for $6.99 or 700 gold (in game currency).

I have a bunch of gold saved up from completing quests and winning games so I'm set! I have enough gold to cover this adventure and hopefully I will have enough saved up for the last expansion that releases later this year.

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment