NerdFit Guam

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

CrossFit Progress: PRs!


This week is our "max out" week for CrossFit Gof Metgot. So far we had a max day for bench press, deadlifts, hand stand push ups and strict pull ups.

PRs from Monday and Tuesday:

  • Handstand Push Ups - 13, +5 reps 
  • Bench Press - 240 lb, +15 lb 
  • Strict Pull Ups - 10, +4 reps 
  • Fran - 7:07, -4:53 from previous time
I'm happy with all the numbers I put up and the progress I have made. I'm especially happy with my Fran time. I didn't finish my last Fran attempt under the 12 minute time cap. Also, I didn't finish all the thrusters in the last set. This time I manged to almost knock off five minutes from my last attempt and finish. Fran is one of those iconic CrossFit workouts and hopefully I make it under seven minutes next attempt. More lifts are coming, I recently hit a new PR on my clean and jerk but I'll write about that next time. I want to max out my deadlift this week, wish me luck. 

Lift Heavy and Level Up!

Share this:

ABOUTME

Hello, my name is Nick and I'm from Guam. I'm an avid gamer and functional fitness exerciser. I'm not great at either but I do my best. I would describe myself as a huge nerd since I love most things you would find in typical nerd culture. I started doing CrossFit at CrossFit Gof Metgot in 2013 as a way to get my weight under control. I decided to change my exercise habits to lose that excess weight and be more fit. Hopefully my story inspires people to try out CrossFit.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment